Wow! What a weekend!! We arrived in Indy around 11:00 p.m. Friday evening, and we were back here in North Carolina by 12:15 a.m. this morning! It was a very "short" trip....but a very productive one. We accomplished SO much, and it was so nice to have Glenn and the kids there to help too. I feel much better about returning at the end of the month now....knowing everything should go off without a hitch....Lord willing!! Our trip started out very exciting on Friday afternoon...we didn't even make it out of North Carolina, and our family had the pleasure of meeting one of the fine state troopers for the Tarheel state!! :) I wish I could say it was because Glenn was pulled over for speeding....but unfortunately....it was me!! :( I'm still convinced that my c
ruise control wasn't working properly, but my husband thinks I'm just in denial!! Hunter is just excited about telling his little buddies at school, that his mommy was pulled over by an undercover cop!! :) Anyway...my parents came down on Saturday and spent the night with us. My mother made us some of her wonder
ful cooking, and they were
both so much help in "taking down" and "packing" as well. We were so glad to be able to spend quality time with them, as we know those times will be further and farther between now that we are so much further away. The pictures that I have posted are from this weekend. The one with the bear hanging from the light....well.....for most of you who know my father...he is our family clown!! He took Hunter's "Blackie" and hung him from the light....the picture captures the kids' face after they saw it for the first time!! Hope you all had a good holiday....we love you!! P.S. Does Kearstin look taller than her MaMaw in this picture? She thinks so.....but MaMaw isn't convinced!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment