Let me start off by saying...thank you SO much for all of your prayers over the last week...we really felt the power of prayer!! Dad's surgery was Wednesday morning at 9:00 a.m. It took about two hours, and the doctor was extremely pleased with how well everything went!! He couldn't believe the "arthritis mess" that was in there...and said dad would be shocked at the mobility he will now have after all of these years! :) Dad is now in rehab at Parkview's main hospital. He is doing so well with his therapy...we are
so proud of him!! The first few days after surgery were a little rough, as he was battling nausea from the anesthetic as well as the pain killers...but once we made it over that "hump", I think recovery will be smooth sailing!! :) I flew back to North Carolina yesterday. It was so good to be reunited with my family again after being gone for five days! Needless to say...it was a short, sweet, reunion...at least with Glenn! The kids and I are flying back to Indiana today until Saturday to help mom with dad once he is released from rehab. I would have it no other way...especially after all my parents do for us!! Thanks again for all of your prayers, the kids and I will post when we return from Indiana once again. We love you!!
P.S. Just a few pictures of my daddy for you all to enjoy! :0) Please note the I.U. game on the T.V. We knew he was finally feeling better, when he ignored us talking to him during the game!! ha ha




No comments:
Post a Comment