Every school system closed, church activities cancelled, and colleges as well. Even the Children's Museum and North Carolina Zoo are closed today!! :0) Okay...the best part...1/2" of snow and freezing rain precipitation is the cause of all of this!! I was able to capture a few pictures this morning at 6:00 a.m. so you could see just how
BAD things really are!! I guess we are still learning the ropes of being "true" southerners!! At least the kids are enjoying their second day off of school this week! :)


2 comments:
Hi Glenn and Jodi. I've been thinking about you all a lot since we received your Christmas card this year. I hope you are doing well in North Carolina. Didn't take much to "Google" and find your blog. Our family is doing well, growing, and enjoying the new house. Your "winter storm warning!" made me laugh. We have been so "disconnected" since the two moves last year but have finally settled down. Our e-mail is burnfamof5@yahoo.com. Let us know how you are....
Mary Burnham
Too funny!
Hickmans
Post a Comment