Friday, February 8, 2008

Baptism

We wanted to share with you all the decision that Kearstin has made this week. She will be baptized on February 24th at our church in the evening service. Her youth pastor, Pastor Rob, will be baptizing her...which is so meaningful to her!! :) We wish you could all be here with us to share in this exciting moment of Kearstin's life...but we know that you will be praying for her that evening...and I will try to post a video blog of this special occassion! We couldn't be more proud of our little girl...and her decision to not only follow Jesus...but now to be obedient in making her commitment to Him...public!! We love you, Sweetie!!

Kearstin actually left today after school to go on a ski trip in West Virginia with the youth group. She was SO excited...but a little nervous...This will be her first time on snow skis...no time like the present!! ha ha We will update with pictures when she returns!!

Blessings...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glenn and Jodi...

I didn't know you were the previous owners of 9507. Had I known, I would have given you the current owners number so you could have spoken with them directly.

I am glad your dad is doing well.