Monday, February 11, 2008

Ski Trip...Influenza!

Well...Kearstin is home from her ski trip...and is down on the couch for the count!! :( She has the wonderful blessing of the same "stuff" that I have been experiencing since Friday!! Fever, chills, achy, sore throat, coughing, yuk!! She was able to enjoy the ski trip though...so I will let her blog the details! :0)

Well hello I'm glad to say that I now know how to snow ski! It was so much fun, I met some really cool people, had great praise and worship time, and a great speaker. What more can you ask for? We went skiing in West Virgina. It took about 3 1/2 hours to get there. We arrived around 9:00 p.m. We had praise and worship time first, and then our speaker talked. His topic was "Friendship With God", he was amazing! We made it up to our rooms about 12:00 a.m., and then had to get up by 6:00a.m. Needless to say, I didn't get a lot of sleep! :) After breakfast we left for the slopes. It was hard at first, and then it started getting much easier. Thanks so much to my ski school teacher... he is the one that made me a good skier by the end of the class! Please pray for me, as my mom said, I do not feel the greatest. Love to Y'All Kearstin
Bus Trip Ride...Great Friend, Amber!
Hotel Room "Bunkmates"
Left to Right...Amber, Kearstin, Kirsten, Emily, Landis
Ski School
Snow Making Machine

No comments: