Finding boxes is always a challenge...so in that aspect...I am NOT complaining, that I was able to get almost ALL of our boxes for this move in one swoop! Our local grocery store, Harris Teeter, told me to come as early in the morning as possible, to get the boxes from their truck that they unpacked on the overnight shift. I was there by 5:15 a.m. last Thursday...and this is what I walked away with!!


On another note...today was an EXTREMELY exciting day for me!! :) I received the "formal" copy of my offer letter for my new job in the mail!!
I can hardly wait to jump back into the workplace again...and I'm counting down the days just like a small child would!! Many of you have asked what I will be doing, so I thought I would give you a brief description. I will be the Office Manager for the Fort Wayne Division of Ahern Fire Protection. Our company installs fire sprinkler systems, which is the same line of work I was in before I became a stay at home mom. I will be responsible for payroll, accounts payable, union paperwork, typing bids, and pretty much everything that anybody needs me to do within the office!! ha ha God continues to reveal Himself through confirmation on a daily basis. Us moving back to Fort Wayne, IS His ultimate will for our lives!!
We will be heading to Virginia this weekend with our Sunday School teacher's from church, Darin and Tami. Darin's parents own a farm in the mountains...he was telling Hunter yesterday how they had four wheelers...dirt bikes...okay...I have to stop talking about all of these "toys" it's making me crazy!!! Anyway...we are looking SO forward to spending the weekend with them...I will update with pictures when we return!!
Much love to you all...
2 comments:
Jodi, try: Fedex Kinko's Office Print Center. 3208 High Point Rd Greensboro, NC 27407-4986. (336) 315-8530
I don't know how close they are to you, but it can't hurt....the paper ream boxes have lids on them too! Good luck!
Ugh, I know what you mean with all the boxes around making you crazy! But you're almost there - good luck packing!! :)
Post a Comment