I wanted to post some pictures from our move back to Indiana...so here goes!
The kids in their "bed" the night before we left for Indiana! :)
Hunter saying goodbye to Mr. Jingles...the cat.
Our Budget truck PACKED to it's limits!! :0)
Putting air in all the tires before "hitting the road"
My van packed to the gills too!! :0)
On the way back to Indiana with Pilot Mountain in the backgroundOkay...now for the "catching up" part...
We are settling in as Hoosiers once again. We have figured out a way to fit all of our stuff in my parents basement that was already FILLED with their stuff!! It's a little tight...but we are making it work! :0) The kids are enjoying being back by their grandparents...both sets of them have already starting the spoiling process!! ha ha
I'm sure you all remember the "Pope Mobile" from previous posts...or rather the golf cart that my parents have. We had to share it this week...so of course my dad had a "new toy" to replace the golf cart while it is gone. **See below pictures**
It was so fun...and AWESOME exercise!!
As you can see from this picture...Hunter could barely reach the pedals...and is it me...or does the paddle boat look a little lopsided!?! :)Tomorrow I will be leaving for Wisconsin once again for training. This trip is a little longer...as I won't be returning until Saturday. Work is going GREAT...it's just a little overwhelming learning everything new right now...there never seems to be enough hours in the day!! :0) Nevertheless...this is an incredible company...and God has truly blessed me with an amazing opportunity!!
The kids will start school on Thursday...so I will post "1st day of school" pictures when I return from Wisconsin.
One last thing...Glenn is still looking for a job. We would covet your prayers for guidance, patience, as well as opportunities to present themselves. We continue to trust in our Lord and Savior to see us through this time in our lives...He continues to remain faithful...even in our time of doubts.
Off to packing...
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment