Sunday, September 14, 2008

Creation Muesum

Hello, well I know that you are used to my mom updating, but this time it is actually Kearstin. I wanted to tell you how much fun I had at the Creation Museum. I had the great pleasure of having my dad go on the trip with me. I was a little nervous that he would embarrass me but I had so much fun with him. We thought that it was going to take about 3 1/2 hours to get there, but it ended up taking about 4 hours. The reason it took so long was because we had to stop a few times to take "potty breaks". Needless to say my dad was making fun of all of us for having to go to the bathroom so much. When we got there we all got our tickets and then we took a group picture. Next we went to the Planetarium and that was so much fun. Sorry I don't have any pictures from the Planetarium. We ate lunch in a little Cafe', called Noah's Cafe, it was really cute. From there, we were on our own.(of course with an adult)lol. We saw many different shows, but the one that stuck out the most to me, was the last one we saw. It was called the "Last Adam" and it was about the Crucifixion. Mary, Jesus' mother, said, "She used to see her own family's best lamb sacrificed, and she never thought her own Son would be sacrificed as a Lamb years later." It was so powerful. THANK YOU SO MUCH TO MY BIBLE TEACHER FOR PUTTING THIS ALL TOGETHER, AND TO ALL THE PARENT'S WHO HELPED DRIVE.

Enjoy the slideshow, check out how REAL the people in the museum exhibits actually look!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job, Kearstin! I enjoyed reading your blog. Looks like you had a lot of fun with your friends. I'm so glad that your dear old dad didn't embarrass you too much:)
Love, Miss Dana