We were going to have a bonfire/hayride last night with a bunch of families that Glenn used to work with at Beazer...but the rain all day Friday...kind of put a stop to that! We were extremely bummed...as we were looking forward to seeing everybody again...but it did allow Glenn to experience an opportunity of a lifetime!! :)
Our best friend, Evan, called him and said that he and Lis had been given two tickets to go see Sarah Palin who was going to make an appearance at the Coliseum here in Fort Wayne. To his embarrassment...I MADE him take the camera...just in case!! I'm SO glad I did...because they stood on the floor about 30 feet in front of her!! Check out the close up pictures he was able to capture! They stood in line for about an hour in a half to get in....even though they had tickets. He said TSA was there, and you had to empty out of all your pockets, etc. just like you would have to at the airport. He said the most amazing thing to see...was how the secret service is around her...VERY TIGHT!!


All of this excitement to say...we are less than 10 days away from electing our new Commander and Chief. Will you join me in praying for God's hand to be in this election...I think prayer is important now more than ever!!
Have a great week! :)
1 comment:
wow that is awesome. it was good to catch up with you thru this blog. I am sorry still no job for Glenn, I will be praying for your guys.
Post a Comment