Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall??

Happy Fall!! Or is it still summer?? :) This weather is so incredibly crazy!! :) Not that I'm complaining...I love the warmer weather...but I am ready for the crisp feeling of fall too!

Life is starting to pick up pace in the Claycomb household as Kearstin started cheerleading practice last week, and Hunter will be trying out for basketball next week. We are so proud of our kiddos and the talent that God has blessed them with! It's hard to believe they are already embarking on completing the first nine weeks of school already!! :)

I have a few random pictures to share with you. Glenn and I were blessed with free Notre Dame tickets from my cousin and her husband...so my parents kept the kids overnight so we could go to South Bend to enjoy the game. It was a great experience, but not something that I would have to do all the time!! :) You are definitely packed in there like sardines!! ha ha









Ummm...Elephant Ears...My Favorite...Even Though They Are Off The Weight Watcher's Points Charts!! :)















Had To Purchase ND Socks To Wear With My Flip Flops...Feet Were FREEZING...Good Thing Kearstin Wasn't With Us...Wasn't Much Of A Fashion Statement!! :)





We kept Mems and Bubber's all night Friday night. So much fun to have them over...but I forget how tired two toddlers can make you!! LOL We painted pumpkin magnets on Saturday morning before we went to the park to play and have a picnic. Oh how I cherish every moment I get to spend with them!! We also made magnet pumpkins with Evan and Lis' kiddos as well last week...so I thought I would throw in some adorable pics of them as well!! :)

Bubber's In Hunter's BIG Bed!!

























Glenn Playing Blocks With Kyler



Lastly...I wanted to post a pic of my dad's latest purchase!! We are having fun teasing him about going through a mid life crisis!! It's OK by me...he deserves it for all of the hard work he has invested into our family over the years!! :)

As You Can See...Hunter Is Already Checking Out The "Cool Gadgets"!! :)

Hope you all are doing well...sorry for the lack of posting!!

Much love,

Jodi for the entire clan ;)

No comments: